YeeCo Weekly Update
There are 13 commits made by YeeCo devs on GitHub this week. The devs are working on the development of YeeCo PoW consensus and sharding.
The development progress in specific:
- PoW consensus module prototype completed;
- Switch startup mode structure completed;
- Network sharding demo 40% completed.
YeeCo Blockchain Technical WhitePaper V0.2 is released this week. The upgraded whitepaper introduces YeeCo’s innovative industry-leading technology solutions, unique underlying technologies and rich application scenarios, and presents a more ambitious vision for the 5G era.
Some of the highlights include:
- YeeCo strives to become a decentralized, high-performance Internet infrastructure that allows value to circulate freely in the Internet of all things that’s constructed through 5G.
- YeeCo will build an innovative and high-performance “sharding+layer” architecture: it adopts full-sharding PoW solution and CRFG, YeeCo’s original final deterministic technique, to solve efficiency and security problems in the cross-sharding and cross-chain transactions.
- The combination of YeeCo blockchain with artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, and 5G technology is expected to promote the development of smart healthcare, smart transportation, smart cities, digital society, and asset tokenization.
YeeCo CTO Guo Bin’s talk on “The Quest for Blockchain Scalability” is available on YouTube
On the afternoon of June 20, YeeCo CTO Guo Bin attended “Meet the Next-Generation Blockchain”, the first blockchain technological exchange presented by Y-Talk and co-hosted by YeeCo and bloXroute. At the event, Guo Bin gave a speech about the exploration of blockchain scalability that has been done by various projects, compared the 4 existing solutions, and revealed that YeeCo adopts CRFG(Conditional Reward Finality Gadgets) and other innovative technologies to better solve blockchain scalability and meet the needs for the application in big-scale business scenarios.
YeeCo is invited to attend 2019 Global Blockchain ECO Summit held in Shenzhen on July 14th
YeeCo will attend Taiwan 1st Blockchain Week during Jul. 28 — Jul. 30
YeeCo team held an AMA event in the Chinese community at 7:30 pm Beijing time yesterday. I’ll compile an article about the Q&As to let you guys catch the information. We’ll also hold AMA events in the English community soon. Stay tuned.