10 commits, 54 files, 366 additions
yeeroot, substrate, merkle_light, hdwallet-demo
1.Consensus and Final Certainty
Investigated the GHOST protocol.
2.Transaction and Cross-shard
Development of relay Merkle proof generation module completed.
Explorer storage transformation completed new field addition, ui and api debugging succeeded.
- The Chinese community continues to grow and and the community activities continues, the coverage of external communities continues to expand.
- The community group leaders continue to recruit, and interested fans can trust administrators to sign up.
- This week, a “Halloween comes, trick or treat” air drop was conducted in YEE external community to guide community members to pay attention to yeeco (Yee) project, which ended at 18:00 p.m. on November 1.
- We have in-depth communication with users of the partner community, introducing the YeeCo project.
- The English community continues to grow, and the community activity continues.
- In Vietnamese community, we continue pushed YeeCo project information, activated the community with the Vietnamese Ambassador team, and guide Vietnamese fans to understand the YeeCo project in depth.
The “YeeCall Wallet Stop Service Announcement” was forwarded to the community. It is reported that YeeCall stopped the wallet service this time in order to adapt to the application store rules, and also to adjust the more accurate positioning for the product.
The wallet function in yeecall of Android version has been officially closed on October 30. Users can visit the web version of Yee wallet to view and manage assets. The web version of Yee wallet will also officially stop service on November 15. Users with balance should transfer out as soon as possible and recommend using our ecological banko wallet.
Yee Wallet Web Edition:
Download banko Wallet:
Original of YeeCall wallet stop service announcement: https://dwz.cn/HIFqeQin
To know more about YeeCo
Visit Official Website: yeeco.io
YeeCo Blockchain Technical WhitePaper V0.2:
Visit official website: yeeco.io
The Experience Address of POCNET (PoC-4):